Friday, May 3, 2013

Amp Up Your 'Do

Anyone out there suffer from thin/ fine hair like me? I know my curly haired ladies will wonder what I'm complaining about, but fine hair comes with it's own set of problems. One of my biggest complaints is that my "messy" hair never looks as cute on me as it does in the YouTube tutorial. I see all these girls making giant messy buns in a minute or less, and mine always come out looking sad and limp. Plus, I'm sure all the ratting and teasing to get any kind of volume isn't the greatest for my hair. Then I tried Got2b POWDER'ful. In the interest of being transparent, I did get a free sample of this product in exchange for my review, but honestly I already had purchased some months ago and was in love with it way before BzzAgent sent me my sample. It's very easy to use, you simply sprinkle some powder in your hands, rub it in to your scalp, and you're set! 10 seconds, max. Now when I'm looking for EXTREME volume I'll sprinkle the powder directly on my hair, brush it in, and sometimes even tease the hair a bit (but honestly, not very much. It holds waaay better with this stuff.) It even can act as a very light dry shampoo (talk about multitasking!), but I will still use some dry shampoo with this product if my hair is super greasy. Want to try it for yourself? Leave a comment below and I'll draw a random winner on May 20 to win a FREE bottle of Got2b POWDER'ful!




No comments: