Friday, June 19, 2009

Stila Cosmetics

I've always loved Stila Cosmetics. Maybe I'm a little biased because I used to have a friend who worked at the Stila counter. Still I always felt the colors were great, the application was smooth, and it was makeup that could be used for both day and night. So, I thought I'd share with you a couple Stila products that I'm just in love with.

Smudge Pots: These are a gel eyeliner that come in a little jar. You use a small pointed brush to apply it. I love these. It's very similar to liquid eyeliner (which I'm obsessed with) but easier to apply, and not quite as harsh. It's versatile enough to make either a crisp line, or a sexy smudge. Plus it has great staying power, which is wonderful for those of us who don't have the time or inlination to keep applying makeup throughout the day. Right now I'm using it in Copper, to get a soft glow for summer, but Black is always a classic.




Lip Glaze: I love this lip gloss. The applicator ( a click-up brush) is so easy to use. It's a little bit sticky as far as lip gloss goes, but it stays on for several hours. Again, it comes in many wonderful colors, and has the perfect hint of shimmer.

2 comments:

SP said...

I LOVE the Stila lip glosses. Never leave home without my Mocha!!

Jane said...

I heard Stila was rebranding themselves so their products might be discontinued.... :(