Friday, June 5, 2009

Philosophy Skincare


I adore the philosophy skincare line, I'm pretty sure I'd buy just about anything they offered, and love it. It started a couple years back when I was searching for an eye cream. I tried Hope in a Tube, and I haven't looked back since. I ended up buying the Makeup Optional kit, which also includes the famous Hope in a Jar moisturizer, Purity Made Simple cleanser, and The Microdelivery Peel. Skin isn't really something people notice (unless it's bad), but after a couple weeks people started telling me my skin looked great and asked me what I was using! I have since switched to Hope in a Bottle, which is for congested skin, and like that just as well. The Microdelivery Peel is such a great at-home microdermabrasion. It's 2-steps, the first is the scrub, and the second turns the crystals into a nourishing mask. I always have a great glow afterwards! I also recently recieved a sample of The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash and have been impressed so far, not too rough as scrubs go, but gets the job done.

Today only philosophy is offering free shipping on all orders. Just enter code june2009 at the checkout. Try them, you may just fall in love. www.philosophy.com

No comments: