Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Brighten Eyes & Enhance Eye Color- Instantly!

I received Loreal Paris Double Extend in Black Quartz (for brown eyes) for free as a BuzzAgent. I was excited to try it out because I've been reading for a while now that professional makeup artists often use a colored, sparkly mascara as an eye brightening top coat. Loreal has made this process very convenient by putting both the mascara and top coat on one tube. An added bonus is that they
coordinate the colored top coat by eye color!

As a mascara I'd give it a solid A-, it's not clumpy and it fills out lashes nicely, but it's not the best mascara I've ever used. What makes it great is the top coat- it has a nice subtle color and just a hint of sparkle. I highly doubt anyone has noticed that I'm wearing colored mascara, but I've gotten compliments on how pretty my eyes look. I really feel that it does brighten the eyes and enhance the color.

Overall I'd say go ahead and give it a try! I'm not sure if I'll purchase it when I run out,
but I definitely haven't ruled out that possibility. Go ahead and sparkle!!

No comments: