Friday, April 1, 2011

Loreal One Sweep Eyeshadow

I received this product to try as a Buzz Agent in the natural look for brown eyes. Anyone who knows me knows i tend to buy high-end eyeshadows, but I'm also an eyeshadow fiend! Give me a new color, applicator, etc and I'm there! I was super excited to receive this product, because honestly, anything that can cut down my morning makeup routine.

I was slightly disappointed when I first used this product, it's definitely not a one sweep and done type product, especially since I'm used to a more professional, structured eye look. The initial application looks a bit streaky, but I love the color combo. Once I blended a bit with a fluffy brush it started looking much better. I received this in the natural eyes, and it certainly was that. The finished product was a soft brown & lavender, which pairs well with a natural brown eye liner. Overall it may not become my everyday eyeshadow routine, but it's definitely something I will keep on hand. My recommendation is to use this product for rushed/ lazy days & easy vacation looks. I would also like to try the playful look for brown eyes and see if it would work for an easy evening look.

No comments: