Friday, May 22, 2009

Beauty Tips

Here are a bunch of random things that just couldn't quite justify an entire blog, but I thought were very useful.

-The new mascara brushes: I am totally in love with these, helps reduce clumping and makes lashes fuller. Try LashBlast by Covergirl (also liking the luxe version which has a bit of shimmer)

- Baby oil: I live in a very dry climate, so my skin dries out fast. I combat this by using baby oil as a moisturizer right when I get out of the shower, I don't even dry off first. Just use a bit so your skin doesn't stay really oily. Plus it's super cheap!

- Tresseme Curl Activator Spray: Love this! Helps my curls stay all day. I recommend it to anyone who loves curly hair, but has trouble keeping them in.

- Shine boosters: These are kind of like a clear hair dye. It seals the cuticles and makes your hair look as shiny as it does after you dye it, but it doesn't change the color.

- Coffee grounds: Ok. This one is gonna sound a little weird. Used coffee grounds can help fight cellulite. The best is to rub them on, let them sit for a while, then wash them off. If I'm in a hurry I'll just rub them on in the shower. It makes a mess, so be prepared for that. Also, you have to stick with it (it's not instant magic, try it for a week or so and see if you notice a difference). I heard about this one from an ex-model. Something about the combination of exfoliation and the caffiene is supposed to make your cellulite less noticable.

No comments: