Friday, May 15, 2009

On the Bathroom Counter- CHI Silk Infusion

This is one of those products that I've been waffling over forever. I kept reading great reviews online, but hesitated a bit at buying another hair product. Could it really be that much greater than the other million products lurking in my bathroom?

Finally I gave in and got a 2-oz bottle at ULTA. (Great store! But that's a tale for another day) I am totally loving it! I have kind of oily hair, but a ton of baby hairs growing back in right now, plus I have that sort-of wave that looks like Farrah Fawcett just got out of bed. Great right? Oily, wavy, and frizzy. Just a tiny drop of this, (seriously, less than a tic-tac for long hair) and my hair is smooth as silk, but not oily looking. I've even noticed an improvement in my hair's smoothness when it's clean. I just rub a bit into my dry hair, and then style away! Thanks CHI!

No comments: